|Race||Human (for now)|
|Level||Level 8 Rogue|
Skoda Rutiso is somebody, certainly. Who? I dunno.
Skoda stands about 5'10", with a fairly lithe build. Messy, shoulder length black hair, and dull red eyes. Usually seen wearing an unelaborate cloak with most of his equipment and armor hidden under it. Carries a black rapier (self-dyed) for defense.
TO BE CONTINUED
- Having come from a fairly poor city, he found a way to stay alive: stealing. Yeah, I know, poor kid from the slums is kinda generic, but... you do what you can. Anyway, he had a friend, Niel, who died... Skoda cremated his body and kept the ashes in a small glass vial which he keeps to this day. And sometimes he talks to it.
- Oh yeah, and he has a fun little ring of protection +3 that's gonna slowly turn him into a vixen. ^_^
- "... and that's my problem... how?"
- "When in doubt, run about."
- "The hell was that?"
How can I have quotes if I haven't talked yet?
- Skoda is Chaotic Neutral, by choice.
- He's also atheist, by dint of not caring.
- If I can be meta for a bit, then he's Kasu's sort of "all around" character, and has been recycled for a few campaigns.
- His name is also an inside joke in Kasu's normal group. Try saying it with a "suave" accent while shaking your hips.
- External link
- Link from "The Legend of Zelda"